The lightweight, portable LOGIQ* A5 ultrasound system offers capabilities to help meet your imaging needs — particularly for urological applications.
The LOGIQ A5 puts imaging capabilities at your fingertips in a portable, lightweight design. This system can go from your office to the surgery suite and helps meet a range of general imaging needs. Well-suited for urology, tools include soft tissue image analysis of the kidneys, bladder, penis, testicles, and prostate.
Solid imaging performance
The sleek LOGIQ A5 can help meet your general imaging needs. This black and white ultrasound system has:
- B-mode imaging capability and features that allow you to add advancements as your clinical needs grow.
- Auto TGC helps ensure a homogeneous picture from the near-to-far field.
- Virtual Convex provides an expanded field of view that enables you to see more anatomy with linear transducers.
- Color flow Doppler upgrade available to provide dynamic assessment of blood flow in the organs, as well as investigation of hypertension and resulting erectile dysfunction.
Perform imaging with ease.
The LOGIQ A5 has user-friendly features with precision handling.
- Automatic Optimization (AO), helps provide improved image quality at the touch of a button for B-mode, spectral and color Doppler imaging.
- Full-size keyboard for optimal ease of use.
- 15-inch adjustable LCD monitor allows a clear view in any position.
- Lightweight package easily travels with you.
- 10L Linear array probe
- 11L Linear array probe
- 12L Linear array probe
- 3.5C Convex array probe
- 3C Convex array probe
- 3S Phased array probe
- 4C Convex array probe
- 4D3C Real time 4D Convex array probe
- 4DE7C Real time 4D Endocavity probe
- 5S Sector array probe
- 7S Phased array probe
- 8C Convex array probe
- 8L Linear array probe
- 9L Linear array probe
- BE9C Endocavitary Probe
- E8C Endocavitary Probe
- i12L Linear array probe
- i739 Intraoperative probe
- T739 Intra-operative probe