The GE Logiq P6 ultrasound system provides a combination of performance, ergonomics and value to help meet a broad range of applications—including vascular, abdominal, small parts, OB/GYN and cardiac. It is a midrange ultrasound machine that looks similar to the lower priced Logiq P5 but adds many high-end features. The GE Logiq P6 features a 17 inch LCD display mounted on an articulated arm allowing the user to share the images with the patient in real time. The Logiq P6 also features all the necessary keys located around a trackball for convenience and ease when switching modes.
The Logiq P6 system comes equipped with Speckle Reduction Imaging, CrossXBean imaging, Tissue Harmonics and 3D/4D imaging. With the Logiq P6’s ergonomic size, three transducer ports the GE Logiq P6 can easily be moved from room to room. And, with it's ability to produce images for many different ultrasound applications (see list in paragraph below), it is easily transported from department to department.
This system, as part of the GE Logiq family, specializes in general imaging and radiology, and is capable of producing ultrasound images for applications including but not limited to: abdominal, OB-GYN and urological, small parts, musculoskeletal, vascular, For any additional information regarding this ultrasound machine or any other system, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ge Logiq P6 Features and Specificities:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI)
- Increase organ visibility and see lesions more clearly with high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact problems while staying to true to tissue structure
- Increase detail on tissue and borders with real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing
- Real-time 4D Imaging
- Develop volumetric images with multiplayer views of anatomy.
- Maintains highest possible farm rates with high line density
- Works even in abnormal settings
- Increases temporal resolution in fast-flow cardiac and vascular studies
- Increase resolution and cystic clarity with coded harmonics and Phase Inversion Harmonics
- GE 11L Linear Array Probe
- GE 3S Sector Array Probe
- GE 3SP Phased Array Probe
- GE 4C Curved Array Probe
- GE 4D8C Curved Array 3D 4D Probe
- GE 4D E7C Endocavitary 3D 4D Probe
- GE 5S Sector Array Probe