The EnVisor system delivers forward thinking ergonomics for user comfort and safety to meet the demands of the worlds busiest labs and practices.The light weight, compact size and four-wheel swivel capability allow access to the tightest spaces, making the EnVisor an ideal solution for portable exams. A economical option, the Envisor is a shared service ultrasound unit, capable of producing images for Abdominal, Bread, Cardio-Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Small Parts applications. Compatible with many other Philips ultrasound probes and transducers, the Envisor HD is known for its versatility and ability to save diagnosticians, hospitals, private practices and many other a great deal of money.
Envisor HD product Features:
- digital storage and review: advanced connectivity tools for nearly any network environment as well as an impressive roster of on-board data management capabilities
- Power up in less than one minute, and quickly start your exams with extensive presets.
- iSCAN Intelligent Optimization provides one-touch adjustment of your TGC, receiver gain and dynamic range during vascular exams. iSCAN also operates in Doppler modes, providing automatic scale and baseline adjustments.
- Intelligent Doppler automatically maintains a specified scanning angle as you adjust for flow.
- High Q Automated Doppler provides real-time measurements of user-defined Doppler waveforms.
- On-line help is always available.
- The control panel and monitor move up and down, supporting users of all heights.
- With 300-degree rotation of the panel and monitor, the EnVisor system enables users to place controls where they're most accessible, reducing extended reaching that strains shoulders.