The Philips ie33 cardiovascular ultrasound is considered by many clinicians to be the best, most easy-to-use cardiovascular ultrasound device in the marketplace. Many consider the image quality and user-interaction as the best on the market for a premium cardiac ultrasound. With Live 3D (4D) imaging and PureWave xMATRIX technology (on later models with xMATRIX Edition), the Philips ie33 is stands far ahead of other cardiac ultrasound machine for sale. Its image technology, combined from prior gold-standard cardiac ultrasound, greatly outperforms nearly all other previous Philips ultrasounds. Philips has established itself as a world leader in a premium user-interface machines coupled with intuitive usability and outstanding image quality and penetration.
Absolute Medical Equipment Review: The Philips ie33 is preferred by many sonographers for a number of outstanding reasons: speed, image quality, ease-of-use. The ie33 and the Vivid e9 compete for the top-spot as the best cardiovascular ultrasound on the market. In regards to the image quality, most consider the ie33 to be the uncontested leader . We find that some sonographers depending on budgets prefer the Philips brand wether new or refurbished. The ie33’s typically ranks higher in doctor satisfaction over the comparable GE Vivid e9.
Considering our special limited time offer — there is no better value than the Philips ie33.
IE33 Ultrasound Features and Specifications:
- Color Doppler, CW/PW Doppler, Tissue Doppler Imaging, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, M-Mode, Angio, Live 3D Echo, Stress Echo, General Cardiac & Vascular Imaging
- 3D Super Performance Value Bundle
- 3DQ Quantification Bundle (Basic and Advanced)
- 2DQ Bundle
- Cardiac & Vascular Clinical Option
- Contrast Imaging with Improved LVO & LVO Tissue Specific Application
- IMT (Intima Medical Thickness Analysis)
- Panoramic Imaging
- Live xPlane
- Netlink/DICOM 3.0 Connectivity
- Integrated DVD-RW/CD-RW drive
- Adult Echocardiography
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echcardiography
- Contrast Echocardiography
- Epicardial Echocardiography
Compatible Ultrasound Probes and Transducers
- Philips C5-1 Curved Array Transducer
- Philips C8-5 Curved Array Transducer
- Philips C9-4 Curved Array Transducer
- Philips L11-3 Linear Array Transducer
- Philips L15-7io Intraoperative Transducer
- Philips L8-4 Linear Array Transducer
- Philips L9-3 Linear Array Transducer
- Philips X7-2 Matrix Array Transducer
- Philips S12-4 Sector Array Transducer
- Philips S5-1 Sector Array Transducer
- Philips S8-3 Sector Array Transducer
- Philips TEE transesophegeal X7-2t
- Philips X3-1 Matrix Array Transducer
- Philips X5-1 Matrix Array Transducer
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label="Product F.A.Q." _builder_version="3.9"][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text _builder_version="3.9"]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="What's the difference between the IE33 and IU22?"]
Great question! The Philips IE33 is an ultrasound machine that specializes specifically in cardiac applications, while the IU22 is a shared service system that can project images for all sorts of applications. The IE33, though more limited, is one of the most popular ultrasound machines for cardiac ultrasound imaging available, despite being discontinued by Philips and replaced by the Epiq series.
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="Can I purchase the IE33 new?"]
Unfortunately, probably not. As the IE33 was discontinued by Philips and replaced with the Epiq 5 and Epiq 7 ultrasound machines, it's much easier and cheaper to find this machine in like-new condition. A.M.E. Ultrasounds (Absolute Medical Equipment) has several IE33's that are in pristine condition available for you!
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="What difference does the F -cart make?"]
The IE33 with the F-Cart is a more updated version of the regular IE33, and includes an upgraded power supply. Both are available for purchase - for more information, feel free to contact us!
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="What are some examples of similar ultrasound systems to the IE33?"]
The GE Logiq E9, the GE Vivid E9 and the Philips IU22 are all examples of similar premier ultrasound machines.