The IntelliVue MP50 patient monitor is intended for monitoring, recording, and alarming of multiple parameters of adults, pediatrics, and neonates in hospital environments by trained healthcare professionals. Featuring an ergonomic, compact size and a sleek modular design, the MP50 shares a common user interface and technological platform with the Philips IntelliVue MP2, MP5, MP20/MP30, and MP60 - MP90 patient monitors.
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
A.M.E. is proud to carry dozens of patient monitors and other hospital equipment and medical equipment. For any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.