The refurbished Philips 7500 replaced the very popular HP/Philips Sonos 5500 cardiovascular ultrasound machine. The HP Sonos 7500 adds a Live3D function to the platform, but is essentially the same in form and function as its predecessor, the Philips Sonos 5500.
Live 3D is expanding the clinical utility of echo by taking echo to places it’s never been before – into surgical planning, the EP lab and beyond. No wonder leading clinicians predict it will change the practice of echo forever.
Live 3D Echo enables you to quickly and easily visualize complex cardiac anatomy previously concealed during routine echo exams and has the potential to provide:
- Better visualization of complex anatomic features
- Better assessment of valvular function
- Better catheter visualization in 3D space
- Better assessment of regional/global function
- Better productivity due to decreased exam times
Live3D on the Philips 7500 ultrasound machine is the first generation of the Live3D cardiac functions found on the current top-rated Philips ie33 cardiovascular ultrasound machine.
- S/N USD0211912
- DOM 01/14/03
- Shared Service
- Cardiac, Vascular, PV, Echo, Abdominal, OB/GYN, Small Parts, TEE
- CW, PW, MMode, BMode
- Picture Printer
- Video Printer
- ECG Leads
- 110v-220v Power Supply
- Philips X-4 Matrix Array Transducer
- Philips S3 Sector Array Transducer
- Philips L11-3 Linear Array Transducer