The Philips IU22 Shared Service ultrasound system is premier Philips unit that remains one of the most desirable and sought after ultrasound systems available - despite being replaced by the Philips Epiq 5. Nearly identical to the Philips IE33, but capable of producing a far wider array of ultrasound images including Abdominal, OB-GYN, Cardiac, Radiological, Musculoskeletal and Pediatric imaging (as opposed to the IE33 which specializes in Cardio-Vascular Images).
The IU22 is armed with some of Philips' most advanced imaging technology including but not limited to 3D/4D imaging, THI (tissue harmonic imaging), iScan imaging, CSI (Contrast Specific Imaging), Simultaneous 2D M mode, and more.
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging with Pulse Inversion technology
- Harmonic SonoCT imaging
- XRES adaptive image processing technology
- iSCAN intelligent scanning for one-button TGC, gain and compression map optimization
- iSCAN with AGC for real-time line-by-line TGC optimization
- Simultaneous 2D M-mode
- Broadband Flow imaging
- 2D/PW Doppler
- Contrast Specific Imaging (CSI)
- Panoramic imaging with SonoCT, XRES and harmonic modes
- Freehand 3D and MPR imaging with SonoCT, XRES and harmonic modes
- Automated 3D and 4D imaging with SonoCT, XRES and harmonic modes
- Chroma imaging in 2D, 3D, 4D, MPR, Panoramic, M-mode and Doppler modes
- DICOM Print/Store
- Ergonomics human-center design for comfort and convenience
Philips IU22 Applications:
- Peripheral vascular
- Gynecological and fertility
- Small parts and superficial
- Pediatrics general imaging
- Adult cardiology
- Contrast Imaging
Compatible Ultrasound Probes and Transducers
- Philips S4-1 Sector Array Probe
- Philips S5-1 Sector Array Probe
- Philips L8-4 Linear Array Probe
- Philips L12-5 Linear Array Probe
- Philips L17-5 Linear Array Probe
- Philips C5-1 Curved Array Probe
- Philips C5-2 Curved Array Probe
- Philips C8-5 Curved Array Probe
- Philips C9-4v Curved Array Probe
- Philips X3-1 Matrix Array Probe
- Philips X7-2 Matrix Array Probe
- Philips C9-5EC Endocavitary Probe
- Philips C8-4V Endocavitary Probe
- Philips V6-2 Vector Array Probe
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label="Product F.A.Q." _builder_version="3.9"][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text _builder_version="3.9"]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="What's the difference between the IE33 and IU22?"]
Great question! The Philips IE33 is an ultrasound machine that specializes specifically in cardiac applications, while the IU22 is a shared service system that can project images for all sorts of applications. The IE33, though more limited, is one of the most popular ultrasound machines for cardiac ultrasound imaging available, despite being discontinued by Philips and replaced by the Epiq series.
If, however, you're looking for a powerful, reliable and high quality ultrasound machine that can capture magnificent pictures for a variety of applications, the IU22 is the way to go.
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="What is THI (Tissue Harmonic Imaging)?"]
Tissue Harmonic Imaging, essentially, functions the same way as a regular ultrasound image except the sound waves travel through and echo tissues instead of organs or other internal structures. To understand more about Tissue Harmonic Imaging, check out our blog article. https://ameultrasounds.com/ultrasound-made-easy-piii-tissue-harmonic-imaging-2/
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="Are probes included in the purchase of the IU22?"]
A.M.E. Ultrasounds / Absolute Medical Equipment offers package deals, selling probes and transducers with the ultrasound machine or individual sales of either probes or the machine itself. It is more economical to purchase a package than to purchase probes separately from the IU22, but if you already have functioning probes / transducers - you're welcome to purchase just the machine alone.
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle _builder_version="3.12.2" title="What is A.M.E. Ultrasounds' return policy?"]
A.M.E. Ultrasounds / Absolute Medical Equipment has a standard free 30 day warranty policy. Elongated warranties are available for purchase including 60 days, 6 months, 1 year, and more!