The Sonosite NanoMaxx portable ultrasound system can be compared to the GE Venue 40 system in many ways. Designed like a touchscreen tablet, compatible with a rolling stand that allows this ultrasound system to be used both in a stationary setting (like in a Doctor's office for example), or on the go (in an ambulance perhaps).
With potential for 2D, M-Mode and color ultrasound images, this petite ultrasound system's size has no bearing on its technological capabilities. In addition to this, the Nanomaxx is compatible with a wide variety of ultrasound transducers - indicating it's ability to project images for many different types of applications. Curved array, micro-convex array, linear and phased array transducers emphasize the ability to project images for abdominal, cardiac, small parts, and vascular applications.
Sonosite NanoMaxx Features and Specificities:
- High resolution imaging with full color flow mapping
- Touch screen user interface
- Fluid-resistant - easy to clean and disinfect
- Sophisticated one button control
- Unrivaled durability - drop tested 3 feet/91.4 cm
- Quick boot-up time- less than 20 seconds
- System weight: 6 lbs/2.7 kg
- Dimensions: 14.1"/35.8 cm L x 8.2"/20.8 cm H x 2.3"/5.8 cm W
- Display: 8.4"/21.3 cm diagonal display LCD touch screen